Sunday, January 25, 2009

TPACK smack

I had never heard of TPACK before this lesson and I find the idea interesting. I always had teachers who used technology in the classroom but I never realized that it was for the enhancement of a concept. They just seemed applicable to what was being taught. I think this knowledge is necessary for teachers because of the teaching aid that it can be. I found this information helpful for me and I am not even a teacher yet. This knowledge can only help teachers be more effective in all content areas. Involving technology alongside teaching allows students to learn with various teaching tools. Technology also may be a tool that excites and involves students who get bored by standard classroom settings. I think this information is very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment